- Where does this event take place?
This show will take place at San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA
- What are the show/conference dates and hours?
The show dates and hours are as follows:
Wednesday - Thursday, December 6-7, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The conference dates and hours are as follows:
Tuesday, December 5 (Tutorials Only), 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 6, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 7, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- How much does it cost to attend the expo?
Expo admission is free online for qualified registrants; A $75 fee applies to all others.
- Where should I park?
Please click here for parking information. Additional travel information can be found under the Travel and General Information.
- Can I bring my child to the expo? How about a well-trained pet?
For safety, insurance and security reasons, no one under the age of 18 is permitted in the expo halls or conference meeting rooms at our show. There are no childcare services available on-site. Only utility animals for the physically challenged are permitted. Please contact us at (310) 445-4200 if you are handicapped and require special assistance in order to attend our event.
- Will there be free food & beverages available at the show?
Free food and beverages will not be available at the show. The concession stands within the venue will have refreshments and luncheon items available for purchase.
- How do I get a detailed list of exhibitors for the event?
The exhibitor list is posted on the show website. We suggest you bookmark the website, because it will be regularly updated with new exhibiting companies that have joined our expo.
- How do I get on the mailing list for next year's expo?
If you register for one of our shows, you will be added to the mailing list for that particular event and will receive information regarding next year's show as it becomes available. If you would like to be added to the mailing list for our other events, complete the online registration inquiry form for that event. Find the complete list of all events at www.UBMCanonEvents.com. To be removed from our mailing list, please email [email protected] and specify show(s) from which you would like to be removed.
- Where can I download the event mobile app?
Currently the mobile app is not live, but it will be available on the Apple and Android app store. Please be sure to use our official hashtags #AdvMfgExpo on your social media posts.
- How do I pre-register for the expo?
Go onto our website, and on the registration page enter the promo code you received.
- What if I do not pre-register for the expo?
You can register on-site and will pay the onsite registration fee of $75.
- If I attended the show last year do I need to register again for this year's show?
Yes, you must re-register for every show you plan to attend. We do not carry over any registrations from our shows.
- How long does it take to receive my registration confirmation?
An e-mail confirmation should be received within 24 hours after you've registered.
- Can I check if my registration has been confirmed on your website?
Yes, you can view and/or update your registration information by returning to the registration website and entering your email address and password.
- I registered online and received a confirmation of a barcode. What do I do now?
Bring your confirmation to any Print Your Badge Station and get your badge printed instantly.
- What is my exhibitor username and password for online registration?
The login belongs to the logistics contact we have on file for your company. If a password is needed, click the Forgot Password link to set up your account.
- How far in advance do I have to register to guarantee that I receive my badge in advance?
No badges will be mailed prior to the show. Please bring proof of your registration to the show to receive your badge.
- I registered last minute. How can I get my badge besides waiting in line at the show?
No badges will be mailed prior to the show. Please bring proof of your registration with you to any Print Your Badge Station and get your badge printed instantly.
- How do I get a correction on my badge?
Go to the Customer Service desk at the Registration area on-site, and corrections will be made and printed for you there. There is no charge to have your badge corrected and reprinted.
- Is there a charge for a replacement badge?
No, a replacement badge may be printed at the Customer Service desk at the Registration area with proper identification.
- Can you recommend a hotel?
Please click here for information and special room rates for the official show hotels. Also, you may find it helpful to contact the city convention services and tourist bureau for local restaurant and ratings information.
- How do I get to the expo?
Please visit our "Travel and General Information" page for information.
- I will require an invitation letter in order to obtain my visa to enter the United States. What do I need to do?
Requests for a visa invitation letter are available during the registration process.